Articles of Association
1. By the date set under the terms of article 8.2 the outgoing Chair shall begin the procedure envisaged for the designation of the new members.
2. Once all the designations have been made under the terms of article 8.3 or, in default, under the terms of article 8.4, the outgoing Chair, in agreement with the Board of Auditors, shall ascertain the observance of the articles of association and the legal regulations which the designating Bodies must respect in making their designations, shall appoint the designated persons and convene the first meeting of the new Consiglio Generale, placing the following items on the agenda:
- verification of the existence of the requisites regarding honourableness and professional capacity;
- the installation of the new Consiglio Generale;
- appointment of the Chair, Vice-Chairs, members of the Management Committee and the Board of Auditors.
3. The first meeting of the new Consiglio Generale shall be chaired by the outgoing Chair. The Consiglio Generale, having verified the requisites regarding the honourableness and professional capacity of its members and the non-existence of situations of incompatibility or forfeiture or suspension on the basis of the relevant declarations signed by each of the interested parties, shall declare the governing body legitimately installed. From that moment the outgoing members shall be considered to have terminated their office to all effects.
4. As soon as the Consiglio Generale has been installed it shall effect the co-options as envisaged in article 8.6.
5. Once the co-options mentioned in the previous paragraph have been effected, the Consiglio Generale shall appoint the Chair, Vice-Chairs, the other members of the Management Committee and the Board of Auditors: from that moment the outgoing Chair and the other replaced governing bodies shall cease their functions.
6. From the expiry date to the moment of their actual replacement the policy-making, management and control bodies shall maintain their functions exclusively for performing ordinary business.