Articles of Association
1. The financial year shall end on December 31 of each year.
2. By April 30 of each year the Consiglio Generale, in agreement with the Board of Auditors, shall approve the financial statements of the previous year.
3. The Management Committee shall prepare the report and the draft of the financial statements to be submitted for approval to the Consiglio Generale.
4. By October 31 of each year the Consiglio Generale shall approve the programme regarding activities for the following year, which shall also indicate the criteria for the distribution of the interventions. Within 15 days of the above date the programme shall be presented to the Supervisory Authority.
5. The Compagnia's accounts and financial statements shall be subject to auditing on the basis of the provisions, where applicable, pursuant to article 155 and subsequent articles of legislative decree no. 58 of February 24 1998.
6. The Compagnia's financial statements shall comprise documents envisaged by article 2423 of the Italian Civil Code. In its report the Management Committee shall adhere to the instructions provided in article 9 of legislative decree no. 153 of May 17 1999. Likewise it shall observe the instructions prescribed by the Supervisory Authority.
7. In its book-keeping and accounting practice the Compagnia shall follow, where applicable, the provisions of articles from 2421 to 2435 of the Italian Civil Code.